St. Clare’s R.C. Primary School
EYFS Lead Teacher
Salary: Mainscale +TLR
Employment Start Date: 1st September 2023 or as soon as possible thereafter.
Are you an experienced, enthusiastic EYFS teacher?
Do you have hopes of progressing your career?
Are you an existing EYFS lead teacher looking for a fresh opportunity?
If your answer is yes to any of the above questions, then you are the type of person that St Clare’s is looking for!
At St Clare’s, we are committed to building an exceptional and caring learning environment where all members of the school community can thrive. The School was rated as Good by Ofsted at its inspection in 2018 and is committed to providing the best opportunities for our children. We are closely connected to the Parish of St Clare’s and are proud to support our pupils with their Catholic education.
We can offer:
- A supportive and strong Catholic ethos
- Well behaved, happy children
- A strong team of supportive, committed colleagues
- Extensive support for career development
- Children who enjoy learning and want to achieve
- Protected leadership time
- Supportive senior leadership team
We require a teacher / leader who can:
- Participate fully in the Catholic education of our pupils
- Contribute significantly to the development of teaching and learning within the Early Years setting
- Demonstrate excellent classroom practice
- Show a commitment to professional development and reflective practice
- Demonstrate confidence and flexibility
- Demonstrate the ability to motivate and inspire pupils, parents and colleagues
- Drive, energy, initiative and enthusiasm
- Lead a successful team
St. Clare’s R.C. Primary School is committed to safeguarding children and young people. All post holders are subject to appropriate vetting procedures and a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service Enhanced check.
Closing date for applications: 12 noon on Friday 9th June 2023
(Please note: Applications received after this time/date will not be considered)
Shortlisting: Monday 12th June 2023
Observations in current setting: End of week of 12th June
Date for Interviews: Tuesday 20th June 2023
Visits to the school will only be arranged with shortlisted candidates.
How to apply for this vacancy:
Email:- email@example.com for an application pack or
download an application pack below
Applications will only be accepted by email and must be sent to:
firstname.lastname@example.org by no later than 12 noon on the closing date.