Keeping active and healthy at home
Here are some suggestions of ways you and your family can keep active and healthy at home.
- Daily mile – go for a walk around your local area (remembering social distancing) or set up a daily mile track in your back garden/yard.
- Use toys in the garden to make obstacle courses
- Tune into Joe Wicks daily at 9am https://www.thebodycoach.com/blog/pe-with-joe-1254.html
- Use you tube stations such as cosmic yoga, go noodle, jump start Johnny if you can’t get outdoors.
- Follow this link for some alphabet fitness bingo Manchester Schools’ PE Association website
- Try CJ and friends if you want to link your movement to worship https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbAHzn2p9Fxsa-C72yzSEig
PE Healthy Schools
City In The Community
Our friends at Manchester City in the Community have shared some activities with us which will keep us all busy! Please have a look at these below:
P.E CITC Resources 2021
You may also want to explore a range of different P.E challenges too. We'd love for you to send us your photos/videos of you in action!
Progress Sports P.E Resources 2021
Progress Sports have a range of interactive videos and resources available for you to access from home. Please find some useful links to these below;
Wellbeing and Stretch
You can also find other useful videos and resources on their website and youtube page that can be used as you wish.
Progressive Sports Website