There is one current vacancy at St Clare's RC Primary School, please see below:
St. Clare’s R.C. Primary School
Fixed Term Contract – 12 months
NQT’s considered Salary: Mainscale
Employment Start Date: 1st September 2020
The Governors of St. Clare’s have a unique opportunity for a teacher who can demonstrate excellent classroom practice join the St Clare’s team for a fixed term period to 31st August 2021. The School is two-form entry and this post will be to teach in a Year 4 class
We can offer:
- Well behaved, happy children
- A strong team of supportive, committed colleagues
- Extensive support for career development
We require a teacher who can:
- Show a willingness to support the Catholic ethos of our school. All faiths are welcome to apply.
- Contribute significantly to the development of teaching and learning
- Demonstrate excellent classroom practice
- Show a commitment to professional development and reflective practice
- Demonstrate confidence and flexibility
St. Clare’s R.C. Primary School is committed to safeguarding children and young people. All post holders are subject to appropriate vetting procedures and a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service Enhanced check.
Closing date for applications: 12 noon on Monday 22nd June 2020
(Please note: Applications received after this time/date will not be considered)
Shortlisting: 22nd/23rd June 2020
Date for Interviews: Friday 26th/Monday 29th June 2020
Please note that due to limited school access, all interviews will be held over Zoom.
How to apply for this vacancy:
Email:- firstname.lastname@example.org for an application pack.
Download an application pack below.
Applicants must only use the CES Application form and CVs will not be accepted.
Applicants must also completed return the Consent to Obtain References, Rehabilitation of Offenders and
Recruitment Monitoring forms below.
Applications will only be accepted by email and must be sent to :
Teacher Recruitment June 2020